We understand making significant changes to your home’s exterior can seem like a daunting task, but we’ve come up with a solution to make the process easy, fun and informative. Seeing is believing, and we invite you to come see the quality and craftsmanship for yourself in our village-style showrooms.
Our showrooms are set up with small-scale homes outfitted in preferred products allowing you to get up close and see every product in action— like this multi-texture sloped-roof home.
Creating an eye-catching exterior for your home can be easily achieved by using a mixture of materials and textures. This home’s exterior begins with Ghostwood Reclaimed Wood soffit and fascia and compliments the wood texture with sleek steel siding. The Longboard Siding combines the natural design and colour of wood with lightweight performance-engineered aluminum to deliver a low-maintenance siding that will not rot, warp, peel or fade. Installed both vertically and horizontally, the long sleek lines of this siding add a greater sense of height and length to the home. Pillars and accent walls of Be On Stone add a sense of strength and stability to offset the warmth of the reclaimed wood and the wood-like siding. The different materials come together to create a nature-inspired exterior that will blend in in any environment.
Moving indoors, two walls of Ostaco Enersense Windows were installed to create an open and inviting space that takes full advantage of natural light.
This home is an excellent example of how embracing multiple materials, textures, and colours can create a unique exterior that will help set your home apart from all others.
Ghostwood Reclaimed Wood Soffit
- New wood product which mimics the appearance and therefore the appeal of reclaimed wood
- Available in 7 natural colours with a variety of profiles and sizes
- Varies in colour shades and tones, much like reclaimed wood
- Choose from distinctive profiles to give your home the perfect finishing touch.
- Performance-engineered to resist high winds, moisture, flame spread/smoke development, termites and impact damage
- Strong yet lightweight with zero long-term maintenance; won’t rot, warp, peel or fade
- The look of wood without costly upkeep
- Easy to install
- 100% recyclable
Be On Stone Siding
- Adds the strength and elegance of stonework to your home.
- Natural hand-hewn stone easily installs on most walls.
- Available in a variety of styles and colours.
Ostaco Enersense Commercial Windows
- Rated most efficient by Energy Star
- High-performance windows with an STC rating of 36-39 (Sound transmission)
- Internal steel reinforcement channel ensures optimal performance and operation for larger windows.
- Available in a variety of colour options
- Low maintenance
Mastergrain Contemporary Entry Door
- Cherry Stainless Inlay – Fiberglass composite construction insulated with high density, CFC-free, polyurethane foam for efficiency, noise abatement, and to diminish energy loss and sound leakage.
- Offering clean, clear lines in a desirable modern door
- A wide selection of engraved or stainless inlay is available
Visit the Van Dolder’s Custom Exteriors village-style showrooms to experience home improvement options in a real-world setting. It’s where 50+ years of experience crafting custom home exteriors shines through to inspire and inform. The Home Team is happy to guide you through the showroom to ensure all of your questions and concerns are answered. Without a doubt, you’ll leave with renewed creativity and confidence for planning your renovation or construction.
For more information on any of the products in this article, contact a member of The Home Team today or tour the showroom and ask questions as you go. Let our expertise make your project simple to plan, easy to construct and enjoyable for years to come.